Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Infidel Alert: Brussels Journal Accused of Provoking Racist Murder

Yes, that's right. Paul Belien, the writer of the Brussels Journal is being accused by Belgian authorities for having provoked the racist murder of two black Muslims in the streets of Antwerp.

Infidel contributor Thomas the Wraith wrote of the murder here.

Here's what Paul Belien himself has to say about the situation:


Following last Thursday’s Antwerp massacre the Belgian authorities have announced zero tolerance for racism. Belgian journalists, lawyers and politicians (including Prime Minister Guy Verhofstadt), say that I am responsible for creating the atmosphere of hatred that led to the massacre. Some people even demand that I be prosecuted.

Belgian television and the Brussels papers say that the Antwerp shoot-out is the result of my writings. Regular readers of The Brussels Journal know my view well enough: I have repeatedly defended the view that Muslim immigrants are not to blame for Europe's predicament. The latter is entirely of our own making.

Europeans have foolishly replaced God by the State as the one on whom they rely to take care of all their needs from cradle to grave. The religious vacuum has led to a demographic vacuum, because those who lose faith in God lose faith in the future as well. A civilization that has created a religious and a demographic vacuum is bound to perish.

The lights are turning out for Europe.

If America follows Europe’s example Christendom is lost.


I would suggest to Mr. Belien that he adopt a pseudonym and join either Atlas Shrugs, Gates of Vienna, or the Infidel Bloggers Alliance. Or, best yet, join all three.

There are two ways this can go. Either the government can take down the bloggers.

OR THE BLOGGERS CAN TAKE DOWN THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT.

It's getting towards that time, my friends. It's getting towards the time when the people of Europe, and possibly America are going to have to start taking thins into their own hands.

Am I nuts? Tell me what you think.

15 comments:

Pastorius said...

Forrest Shalom,

I am a Christian, and I do not deny that the scenario you describe does appear to be happening.

However, there are few things I detest more in this life than fatalistic Christians.

You ought to fight for what you believe in. If you don't then you are a Dhimmi, not a good Christian.

Kiddo said...

Yeah, you're nuts. But not on this point. I completely agree. This story is being pimped for all it's worth in Europe as an "I told you so" type of issue while the prolonged TORTURE and MURDER of Ilan Halimi continue to tay buried. Almost buried, that is. It's the bloggers who have kept this horrific tale of torture and murder alive.

Look at the popularity of the Minutemen and of Republicans who are sticking to their guns on the important issues and broke with the President on immigration. They're forcing some change in Washington, but the movement of those willing to force change outside of the system is also growing.

Isengard is coming down, baby. And just kidding Jaco. You're no nuttier than I am, and we love you for it.

Pastorius said...

Forrest Shalom, I like that you refer to the Messiah by his real name. Cool.

Now, I see you and I agree a bit more than I at first thought.

Please don't be fatalistic. Let's keep fighting. God loves life, He created it, and it is a blessing to us. We should not curse His blessing by giving up.

Pastorius said...

Pim,
I'm glad to hear I am no nuttier than you are.

;-)

They're coming to take us away.

Christine said...

How long do we wait? Does anybody know where that line is? What happens if we wait too long to do anything?

Are we not handicapped? Taking that into consideration, we better make sure we know damn well where that line is.

How long will it take to get organized? Do we have a leader? Does anybody out there have some sort of plan?

We better know damn well where that line is.

Pastorius said...

Yes, I believe 2 Thessalonians, as I believe the whole Bible. Have you seen any of the signs and wonders yet?

I haven't.

I haven't seen a world leader die and then come back to life. I haven't seen the Abomination of Desolation, unless it is the al-Aqsa Mosque itself, which it could be, but I don't think so. I think the Abomination of Desolation will be more obvious and I think the whole world will see it. In other words, whatever that strange phrase is referring to, I think there will be some sort of inauguration ceremony for us to witness.

I do see evidence that the great lie, or deluding influence, is at work. People in our world will seem to believe the most bizarre crap nowadays. That it is common for liberals to say, for instance, that Ahmadinejad is not threat, seems to me evidence that there are spiritual powers at work behind the scenes of what we are watching.

But, as I said, I haven't seen the big stuff yet, so I am still fighting.

And, I hope that, if I am to have to live through whatever horrible thing is coming, I will go down fighting.

Christine said...

Pastorius,

My questions are regarding "us", the people. I read in these comments that this is not the time to do anything, to wait.

My question is, how long?

Pastorius said...

Anyway who is waiting is not living.

Christine, you know that advice is foolish.

Christine said...

:-| ?

Pastorius said...

Huh?

I thought you were being sarcastic in asking.

Christine said...

No Pastorius, I wasn't being sarcastic. I'm serious about this.

Gradually we are coming to the conclusion that things are not going our way and the people who are suppose to be preventing a catastrophe, are doing a lousy job.

We have a choice. We can stand back, continue what we are doing and pray. Or, we can come to a point of attempting to do something. What? Hell if I know. But, obviously we will have to rachet it up a few notches from where we are now.

That is what I'm talking about.

Pastorius said...

Gotcha.

Yes, you are correct. We have to figure out what it is we are going to do.

Jordan said...

I can't believe this guy's blog is being blamed because a neo-nazi thug killed innocent people.

I have read his blog for a while, and yes it was critical of Islamic ideoligy, but not once did I sense any form of hatred or calls to violence.

As an agnostic Jew, religion to me is simply a set of ideas not immune to honest examination. I cannot understand why critisizing secular ideoligies such as communism or democracy is considered perfectly valid but challenging a religion is "racist". If Stalin claimed to be divine, would we have resisted fighting back against communism?

We have become so crippled by moral relativism and political correctness that we are unable to openly discuss the obvious facts on the ground.

I hate to say this but it seems Europe is attracted to fascism... every 30 years fascism gives itself a different name but the results are the same.

Europe has to learn to stand up to bullies, not appease them.

Pastorius said...

Jordan,
Religion is one of the most powerful institutions in human culture. It has enormous influence over the way people live. Therefore, religion MUST be open to criticism.

We can not allow powerful institutions to be unchecked by public dialogue.

Jordan said...

I absolutely agree pastorius. But I wouldn't use that as a defence in front of a European judge.