Thursday, December 14, 2006

Confronting the Holocaust deniers in Tehran

THIS CHANUKAH WE MUST CONFRONT THE HOLOCAUST DENIERS IN TEHRAN (hat tip, EuroKafir)

Excerpts From Survivor Testimony "WITNESS TO THE TRUTH" Conference:

Toronto: "To those who deny the Holocaust ever happened I would like them to personally explain to me what happened to my 6-year old brother, who was murdered in Auschwitz, to my 33-year old mother, my 36-year old father and to the one and a half million children who did not survive the Holocaust!"
--Sally Wasserman, survived Dobrowa Ghetto, Poland; 8 year-old orphan when liberated

New York: "The philosopher Edmund Burke said, 'For evil to triumph, good men have to do nothing.' I kept my silence until 10 years ago when a Holocaust denier came to Queens College where I work, to talk about whether the Holocaust took place...[Today] if this monster in human form [Ahmadinejad] manages to convince people that the Holocaust didn't take place, future generations will pay for it."
--Karl Schapiro, survivor hidden under floorboards in barn in Poland

Los Angeles: "It's important that people hear our cries and see our tears-that they know. They took everything away from me but I will not allow them to take my memory and my soul."
--Eva Brown, survivor Auschwitz, Plaszow Camps; who lost 60 members of her family December 13, 2006

On 11 December 2006, fifty Survivors gathered in New York, Toronto and Los Angeles to chronicle their experiences during the Holocaust for an historic video conference, "Witness to the Truth," which was widely covered by the international media...

Please read the rest at Pedestrian Infidel.

No comments: