Tuesday, January 16, 2007

How Evil Are The Jihadis?

The would-be suicide bombers last thought was to make sure to really incinerate the mother and child behind him:


A jury has been shown CCTV footage of the moment an alleged suicide bomber tried to detonate a device on a London underground train on 21 July 2005.

The pictures taken on a train near Oval station, south London, were played to the jury at Woolwich Crown Court.

The footage shows Mr Mohammed, 25, boarding the train with a rucksack, and turning so that the rucksack on his back faces towards a mother and her child before apparently trying and failing to detonate a bomb.

5 comments:

Urban Infidel said...

Just when you thought they couldn't reach any lower.

Pastorius said...

And, I'm guessing they will show us they can go lower.

Anonymous said...

FATHER OF LIES

Muslim admission that Allah is not the Light of Truth

"Also remember that Allah can also misguide you if He wills "

from http://www.dawanet.com/methods/DawaToMuslimTeens.asp

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making this a thread. I recall reading this elsewhere yesterday but was rushed and couldn't note the site.

Anyway, this article will join the growing file I will pull out on the day we as a nation will do what must be done.
I will have no regrets.

Pastorius said...

Anonymous,
Yep. The Muslims are proving themselves to be so dangerous that there is nothing to do but fight them to the bitter end.



ROP,
You have left me so many good links in the past 24 hours, and I have had no time to post. I'm sorry. I hope you do not think I don't appreiciate what you are doing.