Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Infidel Bloggers Alliance Babe Of The Week

Resurrecting a proud tradition here at IBA, I present to you this week's Babe of the Week. Truth of the matter is the lovely Gina Elise was Babe of the Year here last year.

Gina does a annual calendar called Pin-Ups For Vets. Not too naught, but naughty enough to set the imagination aflame on one of those long, hot Arabian nights over there in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Kuwait.





She can play with my ... uh, forget it.





















She can squeeze my le ... Ah, like I said, forget it.











She can slide down my ... Uh, I forgot what I was gonna say. All the blood has suddenly rushed from my brain to my ...


Yeah, yeah, who am I kidding? I'm a married man.


Hope to have her on the radio show again soon.

No comments: