Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Everyone Loves Allah

This is absolutely brilliant. My hats off to this guy.

Ingmar Bergman wishes he had created this extraordinary piece of cinema, depicting the Allah, the creation of man, and the co-eternal word of god.

Oh yeah, and then there's Satan. But, never mind that.

We were talking about Allah.





Oh, and by the way, the narrator chick has a very sexy voice, doesn't she?


And in related news:

'I'm no monster... I could have killed them': Sex dungeon father makes deluded plea for sympathy ...

9 comments:

Mother Effingby said...

Heads will roll, Jaco! You know they will!

Pastorius said...

Sides will split. Guts will get busted.

Anonymous said...

Did you see the Norwegian cartoonist's response to the Jordanian summons of the 11 cartoonists from Denmark? He drew a picture of Mohammed, naked from the bottom down, a suicide bomb belt with a t shirt that said "I am mohammed, and no one dares to print me."

Pastorius said...

Yeah, I saw that. Mohammed has a very small penis.

And also, I talked to this chick who said she had sex with Mohammed and his penis smelled like pork.

Talk among yourselves.

nanc said...

HOLY SHIITE!

talk about bumbling.

*8]

Pastorius said...

I love the end where the chick calls Allah on his contradictions and he figures out what his real name is.

BabbaZee said...

I'm SATAN!

BabbaZee said...

Allah is like the Wizard of OZ
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE GUY NAMED STAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

Pastorius said...

Poor Allah!