Friday, January 23, 2009

One More Thing About Inauguration 2009

I'm worn out with talking about Tuesday's inauguration of Barack Hussein Obama.

I think that most of us feel the same way.

However, prompted by a comment I read, a comment stating that Presidents always take the oath of office by using their full names, I ran a quick search at YouTube and found the following:






Others, including Bill Clinton, have used their full names.

I also seem to recall from Tuesday that the first introduction of Obama was "Barack H. Obama." If my memory is faulty about that introduction, please correct me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to news reports this morning, The Chosen One became "agitated" when questioned by a reporter about DSD nominee William Lyann as he paid a surprise visit to the White House press corps offices last night. I mean he laid hands on the man. One hand, at least.

I gotta go re-read that "narcissistic personality" evaluation by Ali Sina. It may not be quite so over the top as I first thought.

Also there is something going on this morning with the Saudis and Iran but although it was on the radio I can't find any mention of it on the news website.

Pastorius said...

Thanks for posting this, AOW.

IBA will be more invaluable in the years to come if we are credible in our evaluation and reporting on the Obama phenomenon.

:)

Pastorius said...

RRA,
I hope there is more reporting on that incident with Obama becoming agitated.

Why does that incident make you think he may not be as Narcissistic as you first thought?

Always On Watch said...

Pasto (to RRA),
Why does that incident make you think he may not be as Narcissistic as you first thought?

I think that RRA may be thinking that the essay by Ali Sina wasn't over the top after all.

Have you read it?

Pastorius said...

Oh, jeez, how stupid am I today? Sorry.