Monday, February 16, 2009

"MODERN" DUBAI - NO GAYS, NO JEWS, NO FREE WOMEN


Don't you love these jackals and apologists who hold Dubai up as the shining example of Arab and Islamic modernity? Stop shoving this barbarity and seventh century backwardness down our civilized throats. It's a backward cesspool with oodles of Western cash. That's it. We empower these neanderthals with our money.

GAYS!
Geraldine Bedell's novel banned in Dubai because of gay character

JEWS!
Israeli Tennis Player refused Dubai visa
Israeli player Shahar Peer has been refused a visa to take part in the Dubai Tennis Championships. Peer was scheduled to play 15th seed Anna Chakvetadze of Russia in the $2m event on Monday.

WOMEN!
Dubai adultery woman 'devastated'

A British mother's conviction for adultery has been upheld by an appeal court in Dubai, . Ms Pearce says her husband accused her of adultery so he could gain custody of their two children, a claim he denies.

She told the BBC the sentence was effective immediately and she was certain she would lose her children.

'Lost my children'

Speaking from Dubai, Ms Pearce, 40, who is on bail and was not present at the hearing, said: "I know I'm going to prison… when they catch up with me."

"I'm going to prison, what more can I say about it... I've lost my children, I just need somebody to do something for me."

She said she intends to appeal the decision to a higher court. Before the appeal court reduced her sentence she had been facing six months in prison.

1 comment:

kevin said...

2 more for my list of things that offend Muslims.