Monday, February 16, 2009

The Presidential Pledge

This came out shortly before the Coronation. I don't know how I missed putting it up (if someone else did and I'm just reposting, AGAIN, my apologies) but this is STILL creepy (even if you saw it already).

"I pledge, to me poor long suffering wife, to never watch TeeVee news or read it on the web, while armed, again". Lose more damn monitors that way. . .

h/t Politics Guns & Beer by way of Breda:

MySpace Celebrity and Katalyst present The Presidential Pledge



9 comments:

christian soldier said...

"...a servant to our president"-!!!
We have got to get the education of our off-spring back into our hands!
The President is OUR Steward..we are not his servants....
MR-I saw the first 30 seconds or so before the election and turned it off---
Now I know that we must deal in opposition research...thank you for posting this vid...this time I watched the entire thing....

BTW-I finally got Rules for Radicals - Alinsky---from the local Community College library-gosh-he was a clever dude....very slick operator was Alinsky...
C-CS

Pastorius said...

I am not a servant to Obama.

In the great American tradition, the President can kiss my ass.

midnight rider said...

Knew this would piss you folks off :>)

Pastorius said...

KISS MY ASS!!!

http://www.mattwardman.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/kiss-my-ass-10.jpg

midnight rider said...

Egads, I'll be in therapy for years after that. . .

Pastorius said...

What? You didn't like my Presidential Pledge?

Pastorius said...

Ok, kiss this ass then:

http://image014.mylivepage.com/chunk14/155627/186/Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg

midnight rider said...

NOW we're gettin' somewhere. . .

Anonymous said...

Oh, you have GOT to read the Iowahawk parody of this. If you haven't yet, you have a real treat ahead.

The first time I read it I hurt myself. Serious fun.

Ro