Thursday, January 07, 2010

Obama takes responsibility, avoids accountability (like Bush), says we win by avoiding siege mentality

Funny I thought we won by creating a lot of dead bodies among our enemies.

And since he clearly sees advantage in CALLING this a war(today), perhaps he should ACT LIKE IT. War with these people from Nigeria, Yemen, Pakistan, Waziristan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Maghreb, Yemen, Kuwait, UAE, Indonesia....etc.

I"m sorry, but as a relative said today, Obama seems to be a guy who thinks if others perceive him to be a tough guy at war, then that's what he is.

He is the image he builds.

I'd like to discuss this further, but I have to go out in the forest to wait to hear a tree fall, since if I am not there, there will be no sound.

I'm glad Obama said we are at war. We are. But now he much match action to words worldwide, in every way, besides Miranda, that is

No comments: