Monday, November 19, 2012


From Will at THE OTHER NEWS:



                             Allah is Gay!

Daily Hürriyet reporter Arzu Çakır Morin has conducted an interview with an unusual Muslim man in France, who has been trying to open a "mosque for gays."

"When I was 12 years old, I started exploring Islam and performing prayers. At first, I was impressed by the Salafists in Algeria, afterwards I became distant from them because of the terrorist attacks they performed," Mohammed Ludovic Lütfi Zahed said, explaining his approaching to Islam.

"After my first night with a man, I realized that I was gay. I have found out that I had been pushing down my feelings with the help of Islam," he said.

Çakır questioned the reason why Zahed felt he needed a "mosque for gays." After performing the Hajj, I realized that a mosque for gays was a must for gay Muslims who want to perform their prayers," Zahed said. 

"We will use a hall in a Buddhist chapel, which will be opened on Nov. 30th" he said, adding that in the new mosque women and men would be able to perform their prayers together in the same space.

In response to a question as to whether same-sex marriage ceremonies would be performed, Zahed said: "We will start with Friday prayers, but we will perform marriages afterwards."

Read the full story here.

6 comments:

Nicoenarg said...

uh...

Nicoenarg said...

Lol. Well it seems like it. No wonder Mohammed used to bend over in front of his followers while leading his "prayers". Now I know what it was all about!!

Pastorius said...

Yes, and don't forget the preternaturally beautiful boys in heaven.

Nicoenarg said...

Lol. How could I forget those...

"If the big-breasted, fair skinned virgin women don't do the trick for you, we have beautiful boys..." blares the loud speaker from a mosque in the Islamic paradise..."you can do them, or be done by them (shows a video of Allah being f***ed by said boys)...this is what you blew yourself up for...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOOOOOOOORRRRR!!!!!"

Nicoenarg said...

Oh no, I just slandered Islam...the future must not belong to me anymore...

Oh wait, good thing I don't give a shit about what Obama says...

Pastorius said...

Paradise:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=gay+bathhouse&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1680&bih=843&tbm=isch&tbnid=32FBuBinSh3NYM:&imgrefurl=http://gay-washingtondc-bars.qguide.com/&docid=2rtGOPn6i4jv8M&imgurl=http://www.qguide.com/content/cms_barsclubs/photo/image1.Landing-page_20071231_222138567862.jpg&w=650&h=455&ei=652qUOTFOoe62wWr6oCQCQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=488&vpy=154&dur=3313&hovh=188&hovw=268&tx=133&ty=213&sig=110062219046898611453&page=1&tbnh=138&tbnw=185&start=0&ndsp=46&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:82