Monday, November 05, 2012

This Election Campaign

It's been death by political ads and political robo calls here in the battleground state of Virginia.

I'm sick of Obama's petulance, sneering, and screaming.  I find him absolutely disgusting.

And his facial expressions and that pointing finger!  Sheesh.

To say, "Obama isn't acting Presidential," doesn't begin to insult him enough.  He is exhibiting demagoguery in the extreme.  Indeed, he is a textbook case of demagoguery. 

As I have previously opined, I think that some of Obama's attitude and behaviors can be attributed to substance abuse.  I can't prove that allegation, but all my intuition tells me that such is the case.  

How I'd love to see Barack Hussein Obama take a piss test with no advance notice!

Dick Morris, of whom I am not particularly enamored, summed it up this way:


I'm not big on predicting election outcomes. But I'll do so.

I predict a Romney-Ryan landslide. I hope that my prediction isn't wishful thinking.

2 comments:

Reaganite Independent said...

Agreed, Romney will wipe the floor with Obama, and receive over 300 electoral votes- feelin real good about it

WC said...

350 EV and 65% of the vote. If not, the country is toast. There has to be a landslide.