Monday, May 22, 2006

Infidel Hunk of the Week


OK, here's a man I definitely think qualifies as a hunk. And a devoted Infidel Hunk at that. We read his words, whether in his books or in his columns, and many end up quoting him as well. I know I have. Compared to the pic of the Babes of the Week, maybe you guys won't understand at all. But face it, we ladies all know that Victor Davis Hanson definitely qualifies for this spot. Perhaps more eye-candy next week, but this week I wanted VDH, noted for being a farmer, brilliant writer and scholar. And my pick for Hunk of the Week. No model or Hollywood guy can compare to a scholar like Hanson, who ain't so bad looking himself. So ladies, if you don't agree, let me know. But I have a hunch that the ladies will like this one.

5 comments:

Always On Watch said...

The physical is part of being a hunk, but not all.

I like this choice. In fact, he looks like a boyfriend I had back in college--with a few years added, of course.

Kiddo said...

Hey, he's grown a bit older now, but he's not a bad looking guy at all. I mean, I didn't just pick ANY scholar out there.....I picked the hunky one.

Epaminondas said...

VDH is THE man

Pastorius said...

Epa, the question is, is he the man for you?

Kiddo said...

lol Pastorius.....Hey, I asked for him for my birthday and no one delivered. Ahhh well. But he is a babe as far as I'm concerned, most definitely!