Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Breaking News: Ayatollahs Love Boys










Thanks to Religion of Pieces for providing a link to an article at Wikipedia on "Pederasty In The Islamic World"

Moral relativists often seem to think that, if we could just find the root causes of Islamofascism, then we could solve the problem. As if the root cause is not Islamic scriptures themselves.


But, I've got to say that, if this kind of crap happened to me when I was a kid, I'd probably blow myself up, and try to take a few people with me, as well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfectly normal behavior, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_the_Islamic_lands

Pastorius said...

Thanks. I put it on the front page.

Always On Watch said...

Pastorius,
You might find THIS and THIS of interest. That second link may have more than the one article which I cited.

Anonymous said...

That actually makes me physically ill. Literally. sickening.

Anonymous said...

you know who else has some nasty religious practices?
From the New York Daily News:
Two more babies have contracted herpes through an ancient circumcision rite, leading the city's top health official yesterday to release an open letter to the city's Orthodox Jewish community urging caution. The practice, known in Hebrew as metzitzah b'peh, involves a practitioner, or mohel, drawing blood from a child's circumcision wound by mouth.

Last year, three baby boys - including one who died - were known to be infected with herpes during circumcisions by the same Rockland County-based rabbi, Yitzchok Fischer, who has since suspended the practice, officials said.