Friday, August 14, 2009

What I did on my Summer vacation

I'm back.

Well, it wasn't a real vacation. There were no travails to exotic locations or quiet retreats. I just had to step away from blogging for a while is all. About three months of no terrorism, tax hikes, clueless pols or natural disasters. Damned selfish of me doncha think?

When I was online I kept it light. Following just the basic news and spending most of my time in a non-political realm. As a result, I have a lot of catching up to do. It took me about an hour to clear out my mail box and manage the three month backlog of comments.



Yes I'm back, taking a wrecking ball to totaltarianism.

5 comments:

revereridesagain said...

Hi Kevin, nice to have you back.

(Um, guys, do you think we should tell Kevin about IT? If he's been away for 3 months he probably doesn't know... )

Carlos Echevarria said...

great song selection for your return....AC/DC in Paris!!!

Always On Watch said...

Kevin,
Welcome back!

I've missed you.

Pastorius said...

Very glad to have you back. I had been wondering where you had disappeared to.

kevin said...

Thanks everyone, good to be back. OK, what is IT?