'cookieChoices = {};'


The public has recognized that Corporate, Chamber of Commerce Republicans,
and Wall Street Democrats
are the same party, and serve the same constituency,
and it’s NOT THEM.

click.jpg

Friday, August 14, 2009

What I did on my Summer vacation

I'm back.

Well, it wasn't a real vacation. There were no travails to exotic locations or quiet retreats. I just had to step away from blogging for a while is all. About three months of no terrorism, tax hikes, clueless pols or natural disasters. Damned selfish of me doncha think?

When I was online I kept it light. Following just the basic news and spending most of my time in a non-political realm. As a result, I have a lot of catching up to do. It took me about an hour to clear out my mail box and manage the three month backlog of comments.



Yes I'm back, taking a wrecking ball to totaltarianism.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share
posted by kevin at permanent link#

5 Comments:

Anonymous revereridesagain said...

Hi Kevin, nice to have you back.

(Um, guys, do you think we should tell Kevin about IT? If he's been away for 3 months he probably doesn't know... )

Friday, August 14, 2009 10:08:00 pm  
Blogger Carlos Echevarria said...

great song selection for your return....AC/DC in Paris!!!

Friday, August 14, 2009 10:18:00 pm  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Kevin,
Welcome back!

I've missed you.

Saturday, August 15, 2009 12:11:00 am  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Very glad to have you back. I had been wondering where you had disappeared to.

Saturday, August 15, 2009 3:44:00 am  
Blogger kevin said...

Thanks everyone, good to be back. OK, what is IT?

Monday, August 17, 2009 9:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Older Posts Newer Posts