Saturday, August 29, 2009

"It Ain't [America] No More, OK?"

(Hat tip to Gateway Pundit)

If the following video, taken at the August 25, 2009 town hall with U.S. House Representative James Moran and Howard Dean at South Lakes High School in Northern Virginia, doesn't make your blood boil, what does? Please note that Wesley Cheeks, Jr., is not a Fairfax County Police officer; his paycheck is funded by the local taxpayers, however.



The unedited text from the YouTube posting (emphases mine):
This video was taken on Tuesday, August 25th, 2009, at Rep. Jim Moran's (D-VA) Town Hall meeting on Obama Deathcare (Howie Dean was there too) held at South Lakes High School in Reston, VA.

Many people were left outside when the school filled to capacity. School security officer Wesley Cheeks, Jr. did not like my anti-Obamacare poster which used one of the gone-viral "Joker" graphics.

When I said to Officer Cheeks, "This used to be America!" his response was: "It ain't no more, OK?"


I feel sorry for Officer Cheeks. He, like many African-Americans are being played by the racist Obama administration. Wake up people. They used to want you only for your votes, but now with the huge hispanic illegals pouring in they won't even need you for that. Watch those inner city abortion clinics get stimulated though. Democrat and church leaders sure seem to have time and money to build those.

Google "margaret sangar black children eugenics" (no quotes) and find out what's REALLY behind those Democrat abortuariums run by Planned Parenthood. Democrat eugenicists like Rahm Emanuel and his brother Zeke "Dr. Mengele" Emanuel and John Holdren and George Soros and Mr. Abortion himself, Barack Obama can't kill enough black babies. The ovens are fired up. Wake up people.

Satan is in da house.
Comments to the posting already number well over 1000.

Over at Gateway Pundit's posting, I noted the following comment:
I don't think we're Republicans and Democrats any longer. Now we can be divided up between people who believe in free speech and those who don't.
leftlogic 08.29.09 - 12:07 am
Yes, this choice is the point to which BHO and this Democratic Congress have brought us.

More information about the Northern Virginia town hall at Radio Free Dar Al Harb.

At the suggestion of Pastorius:



Pastorius cutting in: 

I like that, but actually, AOW misunderstood me.

This is the video I had suggested accompany this story:

17 comments:

Damien said...

Always On Watch,

One thing that's rather shocking is the utter lack of logic, shown by that security guard in the first video.

revereridesagain said...

I don't think forced population control in black communities is going to become an issue any time soon. Not in this administration, certainly.

The refusal to credit women with ownership of their own bodies does, of course, cross many lines. It certainly applies in both directions of the abortion issue.

christian soldier said...

"margaret sangar black children eugenics" ..
Good 'ol margaret---HITLER loved her ideas....used them for his 'projects'!!

Damien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Damien said...

Always On Watch,

Speaking of videos, I sent you two them via two separate emails, just in case you didn't notice. I'm waiting for a response. I think you might like them, or at the very least find them interesting.

Damien said...

Christian soldier,

Well I do remember hearing somewhere that she admired him. But if you want me to go into more detail, I'll have to look for the source.

Damien said...

revereridesagain,

I was just making a comment.

Damien said...

Do you actually think that I or Christian soldier, wants pregnant women to die, or wouldn't care if large numbers of innocent women died from unsafe pregnancies?

Damien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Damien said...

Or even for that matter back ally abortions?

Always On Watch said...

Damien,
I sent you two them via two separate emails...

I saw, but haven't looked at the links yet. A backlog because I was sick for a couple of weeks.

I'll definitely get back to you.

Always On Watch said...

RRA,
From the posting at YouTube:

I feel sorry for Officer Cheeks. He, like many African-Americans are being played by the racist Obama administration. Wake up people. They used to want you only for your votes, but now with the huge hispanic illegals pouring in they won't even need you for that. Watch those inner city abortion clinics get stimulated though. Democrat and church leaders sure seem to have time and money to build those.

Then the blurb goes on to discuss Margaret Sanger, eugenics, and eugenicists in BHO's entourage.

A reach?

I think that the writer of the blurb was trying to make the point that the security guard's confidence in BHO is misplaced.

Hope this comment makes sense.

Always On Watch said...

RRA,
I don't think forced population control in black communities is going to become an issue any time soon. Not in this administration, certainly.

Forced? No. Encouraged? Yes.

Of course, the slope is slippery there.

Epaminondas said...

FYI James Moran is one of those, who in as many words blamed americans who happen to be jewish for the war in Iraq.

In as many words.

Since his statements, repeated at another town hall, and in a mock investigative committee chaired by John Conyers, he has been re elected twice.

The people in that district are getting precisely the representation they deserve

Unknown said...

Speaking of Bowie, Have you all seen the "Scott Walker - 30th century man" documentary he produced? As a fan it was stunning to see how much Bowie took from (ripped off) Walker. I highly recommend the film.

Damien said...

Culturist John,

Sorry, I never heard of it.

Pastorius said...

Funny, Culturist John.

I am, and always have been a big Bowie fan.

When I sent my mother my CD, she sent me back a Scott Walker CD and said, "this is what your music sounds like to me."

My mother lives in the UK. I do not.

I had never heard of Scott Walker.