Friday, November 20, 2009

Blogger and Email Problems


UPDATE: My email is no longer working. I have no access to my email account. Someone, or something, has changed my password. When I go through the prompts to access my password, and I enter the answers, Yahoo tells me my answers are wrong. That is not possible.

If you receive any emails from the cuanasblog email address, they are not from me.

If I someone regain access to my cuanasblog email account, I will let you know here at IBA.

END UPDATE

This morning I am having Blogger and Email problems. I spent 20-30 fruitless minutes attempting over and over to log into my Blogger and Email accounts. Neither worked.

Now, all of the sudden Blogger lets me in, but my Email (which is through Yahoo) still will not allow me in.

My personal Email works, but my CuanasBlog email does not work.

Anyway, the upshot is, if you email me, I will not be receiving the email for the time being.

5 comments:

Pastorius said...

I can't read it.

:)

Can you?

I'll send it to Stogie.

Anonymous said...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/11/it-may-be-advantageous-for-muslims-to-work-in-these-infidel-armies-so-as-to-learn-their-secrets.html



Pastorius said...
I can't read it.

:)

Can you?

I'll send it to Stogie.



yes, i can. it´s an interview about the islamization of Europe and USA...

Pastorius said...

So, are you saying France wants Eurabia?

Damien said...

Pastorius,

I hope the problem is fixed soon

Anonymous said...

Pastorius,

Did this happen before or after I sent you an email yesterday?