Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wussies in Christ?

"Many Christians have taken the stance of pacifism because of the above mentioned commandments. We are quick when it comes to turning the other cheek. We are slow at taking revenge and we are forgiving (for the most part). I do not contend that those are actions less admirable than the opposite. I do, however, think that we have taken all of it too far.

I can understand us making the decision to forgive or forget when someone does us wrong but should we also decide to forgive and forget if the wrong is done to our fellow human?"
Read the rest HERE.

1 comment:

christian soldier said...

I don't know how I missed your post - AA-I always appreciate your take...

Christians are supposed to 'Occupy til I come' -Christ's words --Luke 19

that means -hold the high ground after a battle has been won-
Christ won-
we are to hold the high ground-we Christians have not done that...