BREAKING: Fox Report Shows There Was Surveillance Even Before Trump Was Nominee, Nothing To Do With Russia
From Right Scoop:
Fox News has come out with a new report with multiple sources in the intelligence community that appears to vindicate Devin Nunes amid all of this scandalous and breathless media coverage. Here are a few of the highlights:
1. The surveillance that led to the unmasking started way BEFORE Trump was the GOP nominee
2. The person who did the unmasking is very high up in the intelligence world and is not in the FBI
3. The people reported by the NY Times were not Nunes sources. They only helped him navigate the intelligence
4. Nunes was told about the unmasking of Trump’s team back in January BEFORE Trump’s tweet about Obama’s spying.
5. It took a while to coordinate Nunes seeing the intelligence reports in order to protect his source. They chose the White House because it was the only other location they could view the reporting without outing the source.
6. None of this has anything to do with Russia.GO READ THE WHOLE THING.