Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mexican Anthem


If the video does not display properly
click here to upgrade to Flash 8

Well, folks, here I am ranting off the cuff about the immigration protests, the National Anthem being translated into Spanish, "Aztlan", etc. Once I get the hang of the editing software these will get better. But if you've been wondering where I've been the last few days, it took a LOT of work to get my little old computer to be up to this task! Anyway, here I am and another greeting on video especially to my fellow IBAers is over on my main site. Oh boy, oh boy, I'm out of the closet now, eh? Well now everyone will know what an Ionian Greek looks like! Ok, tell me if I should scrap the idea of "Vlogging", and remember, I REALLY treasure honesty. Really.

5 comments:

Pastorius said...

Hell no, don't scrap it, dummy.

Hey, you've gotta post a link to the Mexican national anthem.

Anonymous said...

I vote Pim's Ghost as the next Infidel Babe of the week!

Epaminondas said...

scrap it...r u kidding?
Are you using a digital video camera?
I have to try this (with my Baldwin IV mask)

Kiddo said...

Wow, thanks!! DS, I had an idea about that too. I think it'd be great to do a IBA weekly discussion or something similar. I used to be one hell of an editor myself, but I have to relearn. That, and I really regret now not swiping a teleprompter from the TV station I worked at. At least this one worked, but my 1st attempt needs a blooper reel.

EPA--yeah, a digital, just a new one I had to run out and get since my old one is broken.

jonz, you're too sweet. I guess my identity isn't secret anymore anyway, though. But I like Orianna.

This is a REAL blast to do, but the process, and that's without the editing took about 3 times as long as a print post. ACK!! And that's just straight-up, with no editing! So it is a time consumer, though once I'm able to edit short films it'll be worth it.

http://www.inside-mexico.com/anthem.htm

Stogie said...

Dang Jonz, I was going to say that!! Make mine Vote No. 2.