Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Slam Islam

Eteraz writes a post with the title "Self-Flagellating Apostates".

For a moment there I thought he was talking about apostates who're into S&M.

[...] people who come to Islam aren’t the only ones who are excessively obsessed with Islam. People who leave Islam are just as obsessed with the religion. My question is why? Why are apostates all about railing against Islam?

Because Islam is a demented cult built on the hallucinations of a psychotic, thieving, dishonorable, and a genocidal Arab.

Had I come to the West a few decades ago, I likely would have just said, "Good riddance!"; I wouldn't have bothered "railing" against Islam.

Why? Because at the time buildings wouldn't have fallen in NYC, Aussies wouldn't have been murdered in Bali, trains wouldn't have been blown up in Madrid, kids wouldn't have been raped and killed in Russia--the sickness that is Islam and, its evil son, Jihad would have largely been contained in the Islamic domain of the world. The West would have been free and I would have felt safe for myself and the future generation.

That is not the case in the 21st century. Not only have Muslims committed terrible atrocities in the West but many Westerners continue to see a sugarcoated version of Islam. An example: The Canadian province in which I live actually contemplated allowing Sharia law just a year ago!

I don't take pleasure in continually going over a wretched ideology. Just take a look at the categories I use for my blog. I want to write in detail about the Pakistani cricket team and the upcoming World Cup; the bad effects of a minimum wage, either local or global; the symbolic meaning behind the word marathon; how my early years in Lahore were so serene; who should be the villain for Kal-El in the sequel to Superman Returns; link to spectacular HDR images; talk about the motherboards that go well with the Intel Core 2 Duo (look at ASUS and Gateway, by the way) and so on.

I can choose to do all of that and ignore the daily misery that Islam brings. But I know that ignoring it won't make it go away. The war is here and now whether I like it or not. Westerners must be provided clarity on this great issue. That is the purpose of my voice. That is why I blog. That is why I rail against Islam. For it deserves a good railin'.

[Read the rest to see how I whip Eteraz. (Not literally!)]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRAIN-DEAD MOONBATS FLAP IN KNEEJERK REACTION TO RACISM ACCUSATION

The Londonistan moonbat convention (organised by a Muslim Brotherhood front outfit and including all the usual suspects) confirms that Muslims are a race apart, and anyone who criticises Islam is therefore a racist: http://www.bminitiative.net/bmi/en/details_home.aspx?ID=112&table=sub

For non-guilt-ridden scientific and philosophical views on the relationship if the 'white race' to the 'colored races' take a look at

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/connected/main.jhtml;jsessionid=51DRRD1LFV5FVQFIQMFSFFWAVCBQ0IV0?xml=/connected/2006/11/21/ecfish21.xml

and

http://www.aboutulverston.co.uk/metaphysics/essentialism.htm

Muslims may not be a genetic race, but a propensity towards Islam could be genetically determined, like other forms of psychosis resulting from multiple generations of cousin marriage:

http://www.isteve.com/cousin_marriage_conundrum.htm