Sunday, August 09, 2009

Rejoinder -- Police arrest 31 at demonstration against Islamic fundamentalism

Come on you worthless pieces of pigshit. Bring that to America. I dare you.

You got your heads shaved just like the skinhead neo-nazi pussies I used to run out of malls. You're not shit unless you travel in a pack. Alone you're fucking nothing. Worthless wastes of a human spirit.

So bring it on over here. Go ahead an try to rip a flag out of my hand. Or from the old man next to me. Find out what an Ugly American REALLY looks like. Self defense may be frowned on in England but not here.

So bring it on, assholes. You won't see us in the chavvy outfits. Just denim and boots, one firmly planted in your rectal cavity.

THIS IS AMERICA. AMERICANS WILL FIGHT BACK.

Maybe you think because we have an appeaser in the White House we'll just roll over.

Go ahead. Think that. Believe it or not the silent majority is still largely silent.

But we're here. And we'll be goddammed if you think you can come in and silence our point of view with violence. 80,000,000 of my brothers and sisters will defend the First Amendment by using the Second.

So come on.

I'm protesting you.

I'm protesting your vile religion.

I'm protesting your vile gynophobia.

I'm protesting your vile misogyny.

I'm protesting your vile homophobia.

I'm protesting your vile pedophilia.

I'm protesting your vile Sharia law, nothing but religious thuggery.

I'm protesting your vile prophet Mohammed (Pigs Be Upon Him) and everything he brought upon this world.

I'm protesting your vile imams and religious leaders who preach hate and intolerance.

I'm protesting all your martyrs and heroes who reached that status by killing unarmed innocent women children and men. That's not heroics. That's murder plain and simple.

Your religion is a religion of hate death and murder, nothing more.

I protest your very existence.

So come on. Come stop my protest. Come and try to take the flag from my left hand. Come at me like a man.

Not a fucking coward in a pack of cowards.

My Protest, My War, is with Islam.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

80,000,000 of my brothers and sisters will defend the First Amendment by using the Second.

Priceless!

midnight rider said...

Thank you. :)

Rebellious Kafir said...

oh my gosh...maybe I shouldn't say this, this might be inappropriate and quite possibly I need some sort of therapy, but I found your post uhmm...erotic.

I told you, I need therapy. :)

Seriously, let me just say your passion is amazing.

Pastorius said...

I'm guessing there are a lot of women out there who find it erotic when a man acts like a man, and not the common everyday metro we've been assimilated into in the past few generations.

Pastorius said...

MR,
As Stuck Mojo said it,

"If you bring it to my homebase, it's open season.

midnight rider said...

Mary -i I understand just how you feel. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUH3B1lPvYM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj6DG4AKb30

:)

midnight rider said...

Stuck Mojo's got it dead on.