Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Infidel Babe Of The Week - Mila Kunis

UPDATED  - WAY UP!

Time to fix this David "The Fart That Went Wrong" Plouffe travesty.

The Mila Kunis/Natalie Portman Lesbian Makeout Scene



Mila Kunis


And why, you might ask, the feisty Solara from The Book Of Eli (it is the only film I know her from) ?

Read on, Macduff, And damn'd be him that first cries, 'Hold, enough!

Fox:

EXCLUSIVE: Mila Kunis Says She'll Accompany U.S. Marine to Corps Ball
By Hollie McKay
Published July 11, 2011

Most men will spend their lives dreaming about going on a date with Mila Kunis – but for one U.S. Marine, that fantasy may very well turn into a reality.

Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, last week set up a YouTube page and posted a video asking the “Friends With Benefits” star to accompany him to the Marine Corps Ball on November 18th in Greenville, North Carolina.

“Hi Mila, I just want to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps. Ball with yours truly,” the uniformed sergeant said from his digs in Afghanistan. “So take a second to think about it and get back to me. All right, bye now.”

And when FOX411 asked Kunis about the invitation over the weekend, her “Benefits” co-star, Justin Timberlake, assured Moore he was going to make it happen.

“Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country,” Timberlake asked Kunis excitedly, before sending out a direct message to Moore. “I’m going to work on this, man. This needs to go down.”

After questioning her publicist if she knew about the invitation, the clearly flattered 27-year-old actress agreed.

“I’ll go, I’ll do it for you,” she said, turning to Timberlake. “Are you going to come?”

“They don’t want me! They want you,” Timberlake responded. “You need to do it for your country.”

Kunis nodded.

“I’ll do it,” she confirmed.

So get that limo reserved, Sgt. Moore!

15 comments:

christian soldier said...

Justin & Mila have just been added to my very short :-) list--
Hope we have some sort of media to photograph the the Marine Ball event -
Sgt Moore and all of our BEST are permanently on the very short list ...
Thanks MR for the heads up---
Carol-CS

Foxmuldar Blog said...

Its been awhile since I visited your blog. Glad I am back enjoying the view. Hope you dont mind if I use your post on my blog. And I do give your credit. Perhaps it will help us both increase our followers list. I can use a lot more.

Pastorius said...

MR,
Great minds think alike. Just this morning, I woke up, saw David Plouffe on our sidebar, and thought to myself, I ought to replace him with Mila Kunis.

Thank you for doing so.

I haven't said this before, but she is currently (for the past year or so) my favorite babe. She is absolutely my type.

You gotta see Black Swan. Good stuff.

Alexander Münch said...

http://goo.gl/1e4Jw

Pastorius said...

Mila Kunis was born in Chernivtsi in the Ukrainian SSR.[3][4] Her family moved to Los Angeles, California in 1991, when she was seven years old. Kunis is Jewish and has cited antisemitism in the former Soviet Union as one of several reasons for her family's move to the U.S.[4][5][6][7] Her mother, Elvira, is a physics teacher and drug store manager, and her father, Mark Kunis, is a mechanical engineer and cab company executive. She has an older brother, Michael.[8]

Kunis has stated that a lottery system allowed her family to make the move: "It took about five years. If you got chosen the first time around, you went to Moscow, where there was another lottery, and you maybe got chosen again. Then you could come to the States."

Pastorius said...

Oh boy, this gets even better. Not only is she Jewish, but she's a nerd too:


She has identified herself in interviews as a fan of the online computer game World of Warcraft and has received a certain amount of attention from the game's fan community as a result. She has not released what server she is in but says she is with her close friends in the Alliance.[117] In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, she said she does not use voice chat in the game after another player recognized her voice.[118] Although Kunis has described herself as a "computer nerd", she does not have a Myspace, Facebook or Twitter account.[119]

In an interview with H Magazine Kunis stated that she does not devote as much time to World of Warcraft anymore, but enjoys hanging out with her friends when she can. "When we have ‘friends night’ and we all get together, we play board games like The Settlers of Catan." She also mentioned that she and her friends enjoy doing Murder Mystery tours, where they drive around the Los Angeles area exploring locations of famous murders that have taken place.[120] Kunis also enjoys traveling, and often goes on trips with her older brother, Michael.

Pastorius said...

Ok, that's it. I'm divorcing my wife and marrying her.

I got first dibs, Alexander.

Epaminondas said...

WHY HASN'T BEEN ON 'BIG BANG'?

She is today's Betty Grable

I'll go see everything she is in, but Pasto you haven't seen Black Swan?

As Diane Keaton would say ... OY VAY IZ MEER!

midnight rider said...

Um, no, Epa. Tis I who haven't seen Black Swan yet. Pasto keeps telling me to, something about wearing a trenchcoat when I do.

I will be correcting this omission in the very near future.

midnight rider said...

I was wonderin' when you was gonna ad that. What the hell too you so long?

:)

Pastorius said...

It's not easy to find, and I suspect it will be gone, off YouTube, before too long.

midnight rider said...

Dang.

midnight rider said...

And bless you, Warren, for getting that picture changed so quickly.

Pastorius said...

MR,
Maybe you should upload that thing to your computer, so we can have it on hand in the future.

midnight rider said...

Done.