Thursday, January 24, 2013

This Week On The Gathering Storm

Listen to The Gathering Storm Radio Show, hosted by WC and Always On Watch.

The show broadcasts live for 30 minutes every Friday beginning at noon, Pacific Time.

The call-in number is 646-915-9870. Callers welcome!

Our scheduled guest is IQ al Rassooli.

Listen to the January 25, 2013 edition of The Gathering Storm Radio Show, live or later, by CLICKING HERE.

UPCOMING SHOWS:
February 1: No scheduled guest
February 8: IQ al Rassooli
January 15: Midnight Rider
February 22: IQ al Rassooli

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

We're HOPING to do the show today.

WC's father died, then his mother-in-law -- within a few days of each other; her funeral is today.

I myself have an EMG today; details about that miserable procedure at my site. If I can climb the stairs to do the show, I will.

If both WC and I are unavailable, there will be no show today.