
This was Bernie's rally in Texas 2 days ago.
And THIS was the Trump welcoming rally IN INDIA
All of us, every single man, woman, and child on the face of the Earth were born with the same unalienable rights; to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. And, if the governments of the world can't get that through their thick skulls, then, regime change will be necessary.

Because he [President Trump] started this trade war that was costing companies money, they went out and set up different ways that, well maybe we can get this from here, here’s our second, maybe we’ll do this if it [the trade war] doesn’t get solved, and companies have either moved or found a different way…
…But it’s ironic that President Trump sort of warned us about this relationship and as usual faced so much ridicule over it and now we see yet another reason why we shouldn’t be totally dependent on this one country for so many things.
Assuming Trump makes good on his promise to tariff all China goods at 10% starting Sept 1, with the very real possibility of those tariffs hitting 25% soon after, then it looks like more companies will move their supply chain.CNBC reported in July 2019 that more than 50 companies had pulled out of China due to President Trump’s actions:
For a long time, China has been the world’s low cost, low regulation, manufacturer of choice. Even though multinationals would like to keep it that way, some 40% of U.S. companies are relocating at least some of their supply out of China, according to a May 2019 AmCham Shanghai survey.
“This shows the disruptive effect the trade war is having on supply chains. If new U.S. tariffs do take effect September 1, the increased tensions will likely accelerate the relocation trends we are seeing now,” says Kenneth Jarrett, a senior advisor at Albright Stonebridge Group, a Washington DC based strategic advisory firm.
The pace of companies moving production out of China is accelerating as more than 50 multinationals from Apple to Nintendo to Dell are rushing to escape the punitive tariffs placed by the U.S., according to the Nikkei Asian review.
The trade war between the U.S. and China has dragged on for more than a year with 25% tariffs placed on $200 billion of Chinese goods. President Donald Trump is still threatening to slap duties on another $325 billion of goods. In wake of the intensifying battle, more and more companies announced plans or are considering shifting manufacturing from China.
Planned Parenthood, which served 1.6 million of the 4 million patients who received care through Title X, has already left the program in protest, giving up about $60 million a year in federal funding.
Overall, nearly 1,000 clinics have left Title X, according to the National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association. Washington and Oregon have abandoned the program entirely. In Vermont, all of the Title X clinics were Planned Parenthood, leaving none there.
In California, the number of patients served by the program has fallen 40 percent under Trump’s rules – and it will fall further once the physical separation requirement takes effect March 4, said Essential Access Health, which administers Title X in California.
The administration’s new rules are a return to the spirit of rules that were adopted in 1988 and subsequently upheld by the Supreme Court in the 1991 case Rust v. Sullivan. Under the Clinton administration, those rules were abandoned in favor of a requirement that the clinics provide neutral abortion counseling and referrals upon request.
Never mind the Russians. Former FBI directors Robert Mueller and James Comey and their Deep State masters are the real threat to our republic.
Aided by a complicit media and feckless representatives in Washington DC, Mueller and Comey have so far gotten away with interfering in at least two presidential elections and they may be at it again in 2020.
Their playbook was simple.
In 2008 FBI Director Mueller was so successful at getting a corrupt progressive nobody, U.S. Senator Barack Hussein Obama, into the White House that his successor, Comey, thought he could use the exact same playbook to do the same for Hillary Clinton in 2016.
The playbook was actually used first in the Valerie Plame scandal known as Plamegate.
The first step involves protecting the Deep State candidate by projecting their crimes onto a chosen patsy. 2008 election:
Obama had a history of receiving bribes ...GO READ THE WHOLE THING.
One of the EU's top politicians saying that there is no connection between mass-immigration to Europe from Africa and the Middle East and increased sexual violence against women.— BasedPoland (@BasedPoland) February 24, 2020
Apparently, statistics from all EU states are wrong
The 2015 NYE in #Cologne was a coincidence?🤔🤔 pic.twitter.com/Yxj68j23Lv
The move is part of EU’s efforts to beef up cybersecurity, after several high-profile incidents shocked diplomats and officials.
The European Commission has told its staff to start using Signal, an end-to-end-encrypted messaging app, in a push to increase the security of its communications.
The instruction appeared on internal messaging boards in early February, notifying employees that “Signal has been selected as the recommended application for public instant messaging.”
The app is favored by privacy activists because of its end-to-end encryption and open-source technology. “It’s like Facebook’s WhatsApp and Apple’s iMessage but it’s based on an encryption protocol that’s very innovative,” said Bart Preneel, cryptography expert at the University of Leuven.
“Because it’s open-source, you can check what’s happening under the hood,” he added.
The stock market took a hit on Monday as investors were reportedly spooked by the spread of the virus. The Dow Jones closed down 3.56% at 27,960 having dropped 1,031 points.
The latest official global numbers on the virus are: 79,554 cases, 2,628 deaths, 25,214 recovered. CNN’s Manu Raju and CBS’ Stephen Sanchez reported Monday afternoon on the Senate briefing:
“All senators will be briefed tomorrow in classified setting on Coronavirus, per Senate sources. They will hear from officials from a variety of agencies, including HHS, DHS, CDC, NIH and State. It comes as administration preps emergency funding request to deal with outbreak”
“Representatives from HHS, CDC, NIH and the State Department will conduct a classified briefing for all senators on the Coronavirus tomorrow morning, a senate source says.”
Maurice P. is said to have deliberately driven on the Monday train in Volkmarsen near Kassel on Monday afternoon. According to the Frankfurt police chief, 30 people were injured, including many children. The 29-year-old driver was arrested.— Qasim Mangroria (@qasim_mangroria) February 24, 2020
#Volkmarsen pic.twitter.com/fskhBe4fBw