Monday, May 08, 2006

Dear george

gay_ahmadinejad.jpg

1143 GMT -- IRAN -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has written a letter to U.S. President George W. Bush proposing "new solutions" to the current diplomatic impasse, an Iranian government spokesman said May 8. The letter was sent via the Swiss Embassy in Tehran, which maintains a U.S. interests section. It is the first letter sent from an Iranian leader to a U.S. president in 27 years.

"Oh Georgie,
I see you in those tight jeans and I can't help it any more. Can't we put all our fights aside, and have some make up, well ..... you know ...... It's been so long, and all these guys have scarred and bloody backs. I don't care about the money or those destroyers, and you can go ahead and pay those vitctims families from our frozen funds, I just want to be with you, you Texas hound. I'm sorry for Khobar, we won't do that again, and I already have Mugniyeh gagged and bound for you. But please, don't ask me to kiss any jews.
Foget that Laura woman, she can't give you what I can"

3 comments:

Pastorius said...

Why not? It worked with the guy in the picture.

Freedom Fighter said...

Too funny!

Actually, I think this might be the start of the `Munich moment' I've been expecting...a phoney arrangement that delivers `peace in out time' while allowing Iran a couple of years to beef up their military and their nuclear arsenal.

Will Bush go for it, I wonder? Will we see him walking down the steps of Air Force One with an umbrella in hand?

Anyone who thinks that diplomacy is possible with Iran might want to read this:J O S H U A P U N D I T: Time to do the mullah dance

Epaminondas said...

It just doesn't matter.
They won't stop, they will obey no pressure, no sanction, no mandate. They will follow no promise, no treaty, no obligation. These black hatted bigots are on a mission.

It doesn't matter if Bush goes for it, or Hillary, or no one. The end will be the same. It has to be, for the Iranians will make the end compulsory. Sell Iranian glass short.