Friday, July 04, 2008

The Audacity Of Obama's Racism


Baruch O'Bummer is obsessed with race, it seems. His books are filled with racial qualifications down the nth degree. Apparently, as if he were naming the colors of chips of paint.

But, it's not paint he's referring to, it is human characteristics.

I am of the belief that skin color, hair color, etc. have nothing to do with the content of one's character. As such, it usually does not occur to me to qualify the race down to the particular skin color of a person when I describe them.

Not so with Obama. I wonder what color he would call me. Hell, I change color from day to day. Maybe, he could call me the Chameleon.

From Atlas Shrugs:


The Orwellian doublespeak that Obama spews in portraying himself as "a uniter" and someone who "will bring this country together" is the polar opposite of everything this man has said and done and would be laughable if it were not so deadly serious. More digging from Atlas reader Laura:

Obama probably did not think about the presidential office possibility when he wrote the book "Dreams From My Father" as it is laden with racist categorizations. Obama catagorizes people according to skin tone, as some are olive, pale, walnut, etc. Almost to the point of being laughable, if it was not so pathetic and scary.

The last person to be that race obsessed in power started freakin' WWII and murdered millions of innocent people.

My husband and I sat down one night and began counting how many times Obama used racial catagorization or referred to race in his book Dreams From My Father. There are racial references made 179 times in the first 110 pages.

We got sick of counting at page 110 and sick of reading Obama's racial trashing.
Black=70
White=52
Africa=5
African=3
African American=5
Race=10
Bitch=1
N**ger=13
"Fucking Eskimo"=1
Japanese=1
Asian=2
racism=3
racist=3
colored=1
green-eyed, honey skin, pouty Lips=1
Dark and straight-backed=1
Ugly Americans=1
Native American=1
French=1
Italian=1
Black Bondage=1
Black Power=1
White referenced as Devil=1
Blue-eyed Devils=1
Dark unblemished skin=1
Black Power=1
Racial Stock=1
Brown and handsome=1
Dark=1
Milato=1
Albino=1

A Mulato, an albino, a mosquito, my libido, hey-ah
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Kurt Cobain

Kurt Cobain's lyrics are about as important as these relentless racial characterizations.

Obama, in his own words ( via Right Mind)

From Dreams of My Father: "I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams of My Father: "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother?s race."

From Dreams of My Father: "There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white."

From Dreams of My Father: "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

From Dreams of My Father: "I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela."

And more here:

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

Continue reading "Obama, the Racist" » (including audio of the actual quotes)

6 comments:

moderationist said...

If BO was white, with exactly the same qualifications, the democrats would have nothing whatsoever to do with him. His ONLY qualification is that he's half black muslim.

Always On Watch said...

I have tried to point out these very points to friends and family who are planning to vote for Obama. They won't hear what I'm telling them!

Obama has some kind of power over his followers.

moderationist said...

History's great demagogues all have a hypnotic effect on their morally paralyzed followers.

Always On Watch said...

No doubt in my mind: Obama is a demagogue.

Do American voters even know what a demagogue is?

Anonymous said...

The early 20th century American social critic and humorist H. L. Mencken, known for his "definitions" of terms, defined a demagogue as "one who will preach doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots."

Pastorius said...

Yes, that is what Obama does.