Saturday, July 12, 2008

Only 57% Of Americans Believe Obama Is A Christian

He says he's a Christian. That's good enough in America. Part of the reality of having Freedom of Religion/Conscience is it means that a person is whatever religion he says he is.

If a person says he is God himself, and he worships himself, then that is his religion in America.

I like it that way. I like that we are free to do what we want. I wouldn't want anyone telling me we can't do what we want, so I accept the weird with the good.

Decadence is the exhaust of Freedom. Just make sure you don't get trapped in a closed garage breathing in the exhaust of those who abuse Freedom.

Stand in the free air, and have a good time watching all the loonies showing what happens when a dog eats its own vomit. It's cool.

Anyway, I say all that as a lead-in to saying, if Obama says he's a Christian, then as far as I'm concerned, we have to believe him.


He is the Moshiach Baruch O'Bummer, after all.

That doesn't mean, however, that we have to believe Obama believes in
Christianity as it is defined by those who adhere to Orthodoxy.

He has a right to believe what he wants to believe, and we have a right to doubt him. Ain't that America?

From Gateway Pundit:


Only 57% of registered voters believe Barack Obama is a Christian.

Is this really a surprise?

After Americans were introduced to his
hateful anti-American pastor of 20 years...




...Is it any wonder that Americans have absolutely no idea what faith community the Obama's belong to?


Si, se poo-ay-day.

4 comments:

Michael Travis said...

Yes, "Moshiach Baruch O'Bummer" is correct.

And he is no Zimmy either.

Epaminondas said...

This is UNBELIEVABLE.

Either the 25% who 'don't know' are total moe-rons, or they are actually going,,,, 'hey, maybe he's really a muslim, and I ain't sayin' that in a damn poll, but come November, I'll have my say'

Are we dumb or ignorant?

Maybe Meeeeeechelle is 'Wright'.

Always On Watch said...

Is Obama proud of his middle name "Hussein"? Doesn't that word mean "The Destroyer"? Just asking.

Pastorius said...

Epa,
I think she means "change." Change. Change.

It kind of reminds me of that picture in Al Fin's post of yesterday:

http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2008/07/civilisation-that-whines-not-with-bang.html

He needs changing.