Mark Steyn: The 'oldest hatred' lives, from Gaza to Florida
Jew-hating pathologies ultimately harm the Jew-hater, too
The 'Oldest Hatred' Lives, from Gaza to Florida
In Toronto, anti-Israel demonstrators yell "You are the brothers of pigs!," and a protester complains to his interviewer that "Hitler didn't do a good job."
In Fort Lauderdale, Palestinian supporters sneer at Jews, "You need a big oven, that's what you need!"
In Amsterdam, the crowd shouts, "Hamas, Hamas! Jews to the gas!"
In Paris, the state-owned TV network France-2 broadcasts film of dozens of dead Palestinians killed in an Israeli air raid on New Year's Day. The channel subsequently admits that, in fact, the footage is not from Jan. 1, 2009, but from 2005, and, while the corpses are certainly Palestinian, they were killed when a truck loaded with Hamas explosives detonated prematurely while leaving the Jabaliya refugee camp in another of those unfortunate work-related accidents to which Gaza is sadly prone. Conceding that the Palestinians supposedly killed by Israel were, alas, killed by Hamas, France-2 says the footage was broadcast "accidentally." (read it all)
1. Denmark pro-jihad rally: "We want to kill all the Jews"Denmark pro-jihad demonstration features Muslims chanting "Down down Israel, down down USA, down down democracy, down down Denmark"; a Muslim making the Nazi salute (at :41); a Muslim saying, "We want to kill all the Jews, all they Jews should be slain, they have no right to exist!" (cont'd here)
2. Rally in LA: "Nuke Israel"..."Long Live Hitler- Put Jews In the Ovens"
-(While the demonstrators are chanting "Children are not shields"-- apparently
Hamas would disagree. See: Human Shields in Gaza: Hamas wired the
UNWRA school building for detonation!)
3. Fort Lauderdale, Florida: "Go Back to the Ovens"
4. Gateway Pundit has more coverage of these & other demonstrations.
5. Robert Spencer: Calling for Genocide In Your Neighborhood
6. Zombietime: Still photos of the January 10. 2009 Gaza war protest & anti-Israel rally in San Francisco.
7. Canada- Neo-Nazis join "anti-Israel" protest: United Under the Swastika
8. Pro-Hamas is Pro-Peace? The violence of Hamas-supporting protestors worldwide-- lots more videos and still photos.
(Cross-posted on A Deeper Look)
Vote for this article on Digg