Saturday, September 07, 2013

NYPD Enforcing Dhimmi Laws?

From Vlad:

1. NYC police enforce non-muslim dhimmitude in New York (h/t Golem Bar)
“I came out to find my legally parked van blocked in by illegally parked cabs. I asked a wandering traffic cop to give the cab a ticket since he was making me late for my next appointment. I was told, 
“we are not allowed to ticket the taxis because they were worshiping in the mosque around the corner.” 
There was no way for me to leave and I had my worker on the clock as well. This is particularly infuriating because if I let my meter expire 1 minute for ANY reason, I am guaranteed a $130 ticket from these ****suckers. If I said I was praying in a church they would also laugh out loud as they wrote me a non dismissable ticket. Sorry for my somewhat racist and incorrect outburst about it being a day before the anniversary of 9/11. I was pretty twisted with these pricks. 
Occurred On: Sep-6-2013

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naturally the video went missing.

As I tell everyone who will listen:
Law Enforcement is NOT your friend.

Individually most LEO are good, even great, people. But while out wearing the badge they are beholden to their paymasters and unions. They will do as they are told. And when leadership is corrupt...

It's getting worse, avoid encounters with law enforcement in even the most seemingly benign situations.

Christine said...

Totally agree with you anonymous. Since I have a totally squeaky clean record, I have never been too worried about the police.

But now, with everything I have been seeing, they scare the shit out of me.

The taser, for one thing, has to go!

Tim said...

Okay, I paused the vid and checked the shoulder patch. Looks like parking enforcement guys to me....bunch of lame asses. I think a certified cop would've towed the cab. I know I would have. I fuck with gangbangers, scumbags, and drug dealers, among other less nefarious fucksticks. Working folks get free passes from me. I am a cop.

Tim said...

Checked again to make sure.....no gun on the belt. Fucking tax collectors.

Tim said...

Oh yea, one more thing, fuck Obama and fuck mayor Bloomberg and that no good SOB Anthony Weiner.

Pastorius said...

So, you're saying real NYPD wouldn't do this? Only parking enforcement meter maids?

;-)

I believe you.