Thursday, March 02, 2017

Bombshell: Obama Took Acting Lessons in Chicago to Learn to be Harry Lennix

This guy.


Obama is Zelig:
We may never know who Barack Obama really is. Eric "Mancow" Muller made a startling revelation on the Alex Jones Show late last week. 
He claims that actor Harry Lennix taught Barack Obama to be Harry Lennix. He allegedly taught him how to act like an educated South-Side African-American. 
For those who are unaware who Harry Lennix is, he has an amazing credit list including: The Five Heartbeats, ER, Ally McBeal, Titus, Judging Amy, JAG, Love & Basketball, The Matrix: Reloaded, The Matrix: Revolutions, The Practice, Commander-in-Chief, 24 and is currently a cast member of The Blacklist. 
Muller, who knew Obama in Chicago before he became president, said Lennix told him that, "He was the actor hired to teach Obama to be Harry Lennix – watch The Blacklist and you can see Obama – this is an actor that we hired in our president." 
"He's leaving our studio and sees a cut-out of Obama and says 'he's a rat bastard' – oh because I'm black I have to like Obama," said Muller. 
"He says, Mancow do I remind you of him?….Barack Obama is me, you've seen me on TV, you've seen me on movies, he is me." 
Mancow says Lennix told him, "He mimicked me, he followed me for years, and they wanted me to train him and teach him how to act….like a,… an educated south side African-American," adding that Lennix thought Obama was "very stupid" and had "been taught to act like this." 
Mancow's producer, who also witnessed the conversation, confirmed its veracity and added that Lennix said the only person who knows Obama better than him is Michelle Obama.
AND THEN THERE'S THIS:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jones and Mancow put the guy in an unsustainable position. He has to deny the story. It's his future and his career. For Jones to say: I hope I'm not hurting the guy is beyond disingenuous. He knew what he was doing.

But how about the CIA, are they being blamed for everything? Clinton and Obama? All Rockefeller's manipulations? If true it's pure NWO material ...

Pastorius said...

Well, Jones is blaming the CIA for everything.

I don't know what to believe in this situation.

I'm not even sure I believe Obama has stolen this guy's personality. It really could be that they are just two of a type.