'cookieChoices = {};'


The public has recognized that Corporate, Chamber of Commerce Republicans,
and Wall Street Democrats
are the same party, and serve the same constituency,
and it’s NOT THEM.

click.jpg

Friday, March 10, 2017

Vicarious

Tool


Eye on the TV 'cause tragedy thrills me

Don't look at me like I am a monster
Frown out your one face
But with the other
Stare like a junkie
Into the TV
Stare like a zombie
While the mother
Holds her child
Watches him die
Hands to the sky crying
Why, oh why?
'cause I need to watch things die
From a distance

Vicariously I, live while the whole world dies

Why can't we just admit it?
Why can't we just admit it?
Bookmark and Share
posted by Pastorius at permanent link#

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Older Posts Newer Posts