Saturday, August 18, 2007

Oh Gee! Isn't That Just Too Bad?

McClatchey reports this as if it is bad news:


U.S. actions against Iran raise war risk, many fear

WASHINGTON — As President Bush escalates the United States' confrontation with Iran across a broad front, U.S. allies in Europe and the Middle East are growing worried that the steps will achieve little, but will undercut diplomacy and increase the chances of war.


Well, for gosh sakes, what are we gonna do? (Why don't we sit around and pick at our cuticles, huh? That sounds like a plan.)

War is inevitable, my friends.

The sooner we get the show on the road, the less people will die.

Fuck all you God damned appeasers. Fuck you!

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I heard some of this same crap on the news tonight. What is wrong with people? Have they no sense whatsoever?

This hasn't been a good week. Appeasement all over the place, and now this fear. Ugh!

I had to take to my bed the other day--I was that depressed over recent developments with regard to dhimmitude and Western cowardice.

Anonymous said...

When will these appeasing cowards wake from their coma? We have been at war with Iran since 1979. Time to start shooting back.

Pastorius said...

Well listen, I wouldn't know, because I've been too busy to be watching the news lately.

However, it would seem to me that the fact that the appeasers are freaking out so much is evidence that Bush may actually be doing the right thing.

Am I wrong?

It is my opinion that Bush has been itching for a war against Iran for years now.

I know many of you think he is a pussy, but I don't agree. He is wedged in between many appeasing allies, an appeasing CIA (left over from the Clinton era), and a downright treasonous State Dept.