Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Nazi Photo

I received this link to a picture via an email from Rebel Radius, faithful New Zealand listener to The Gathering Storm Radio Show. Have a look.

Here's some of the text of the email:
Can you please notify your fellow infidel bloggers about this disgusting image posted by a Pakistani-American Muslim on his Flickr-Photo Sharing page?

I certainly believe in freedom of expression but I feel this crosses the line and hopefully if enough complaints are received they will delete this. You can be sure if an infidel posted a photo that offended Muslims they would censor it.
Pakidude, the fellow who posted the photo, has lots more photos at Flickr, but as far as I can tell without looking at every single photo, nothing else like "Baby Nazi." Pakidude does appear to be quite the traveler, though.

7 comments:

Damien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pastorius said...

I don't see what's wrong with the photo. Could you enlighten me?

Anonymous said...

You think that's bad, go over to Gateway Pundit and check out the "Halloween costume" some B&B (bitch&bastard) showed up in at some college party.

I am so thankful I wasn't there because I would now be facing time for assault and battery after bitch-slapping that little c*** into a permanent vegetative state.

Always On Watch said...

Pastorius,
Is dressing up a baby like Hitler child abuse?

Pastorius said...

AOW,
Ok, I get it. This is like that time that someone made a Halloween costume for their kid of the person being torutred in Abu Grhaib. I thought it was funny, and other people thought it was horrible.

I have a very hardcore sense of humor, and things that make others offended, are simply funny to me.

So, I'm not one who would understand this. Cuz, I'm just as bad as the person who would dress their kid up in a Hitler costume and think it's funny.

By the way, i don't see that as the person promoting Hitler. If I thought the person was promoting Hitler, then I would be offended by it.

I think the humor is in the inconguity between the innocence of the child, and the evil of Hitler.

There is a scene in the Adams Family Values, which is one of my favorite movies, where they dress up the baby like Marie Antoinette and proceed to get her ready for the guillotine.

Cracks me up every time.

Epaminondas said...

Everyone has the right to be an asshole, and the baby will suffer no damage.

But there is also nothing wrong with publicizing this asshole's proclivities either

Damien said...

Always On Watch,

I'm not Pastorius, but I think I can answer your question. Is dressing up a baby like Hitler child abuse?
I don't think it is, but it certainly stupid and hate full. I don't think dressing up your dog for Halloween as Hitler, is in a way kind of similar. At least thought the dog while never be embarrassed by how stupid you are.