Friday, November 14, 2008

Interview With Rosine Ghawji

Do you know her name? Maybe, maybe not. If not, please read this and this for background.

On this edition of The Gathering Storm Radio Show on Blog Talk Radio, WC and I interviewed this brave lady, who unknowingly married and had two children with a man who, through his family and acquaintances, was involved in international terrorism.

I thought I was prepared to hear what she had to say. I wasn't. I kept having to turn off my mic so as to prevent my gasps from going out over the air.

If you're the type that likes to put a face to a voice, watch the following 2007 videos, both of which cover some, but not all, of the same material that WC and I discussed with Rosine on The Gathering Storm:



4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

After I posted this, I got an email from Rosine. Note the following:

...I was told that IF I STOP ATTACKING ISLAM AND DENY THE FACTS , I will be receiving the money owed to me by Tennessee law on divorce...

Sound farfetched? Nope! My maternal ancestors hailed from Tennessee, and I know for a fact how slimey the justice system can be in that state. In fact, that justice system is one reason my immediate ancestors left the state.

christian soldier said...

The Cavalier attitude on the part of the committee made me angry...
Rosina's testimony should have been allowed to go on-she was giving info that could have been used to protect our national interests....
Doesn't ANYONE outside our blog realm get it?!!!!
C-CS

Unknown said...

Rosine gave an excellent interview. I really feel like I have a very good background of her case now and am anxious to hear the rest of her story. I also live in the state of Tennessee, for now anyway, and I am very much aware of the judicial corruption in this state. Why hasn't "judge" fields been held accountable for her actions? Let's here the rest of the story Rosine!

Linda Wagner - Michael's Mom

Unknown said...

When is Rosine giving part II of the interview? I thought she was going to talk more about judicial corruption? The state of Tennessee is deadly and the children need all the help they can get.

michaelfirestone.org