Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"F*** You Jewish" ???


It all began with a comment left on my profile wall @ You Tube:

topmanmomo:

fuck you jewish
In case that above link does not work, it can be found here.

I have no idea whatsoever who this "courageous Muslim" (oops, that is an oxymoron) is, nor have I commented on any of his posted videos.

The irony here, as many of you know, is that I am a proud Roman Catholic who, nevertheless is a longtime staunch and stalwart defender of the great state of Israel, whether it be under Kadima, Likud or Labor leadership....

Moreover, both from a religious and cultural perspective, coupled with my upbringing in South Florida I fully embrace my Jewish brothers and sisters on a variety of levels.

I have always been in awe of the efficiency of the Mossad and the gallantry of the IDF.

As for Topmanmom, just a cursory glance at this thug's site on You Tube here and you can see what we are dealing with...a crude, no holds barred anti-Semite and Islamo-Fascist.

Oddly enough, I will use two of his favorite videos, in order to respond below.

They fully encompass and articulate my point of view and feelings on the matter:



10 comments:

Pastorius said...

LOL

He thinks those videos are going to elicit sympathy for his cause.

As I always say, you just gotta love your enemies, when they tell the truth.

Rebellious Kafir said...

Well done Carlos. Nice!

Carlos Echevarria said...

Yeah, those two videos were amongst his "favorites" from his You Tube page, LOL

So I am using his own medicine against him...

BTW, his attacking me as a "Jewish", I wear it as a badge of honor!!!

Rebellious Kafir said...

eh, Jewish or Latino I guess we all look the same :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're so lucky. I wish a Muslim would call me that!

You get called a 'Jew', that means you're doing the right thing and hitting the right chords.

Congratulations. Way to go!

Total said...

Just typical propaganda and sentiment from an average 18 year old British Muslim. Keep up the good work; his blood is clearly boiling.

andre79 said...

Nah, everybody knows Muslims and their leftist friends are not antisemitic. I'm sure he meant Zionist, not Jew. ;-)

Carlos Echevarria said...

Thanks for the support In Mary's Image...I will have an interesting post about Our Lady of Fatima and Islam tomorrow, over on my site, will forwarded to you.

Avenging Apostate, coming from you I really appreciate your kind words, your courage is incredible...

Total, thanks for the tip as to where he is from..

Andre79, RFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

christian soldier said...

Thank you - Carlos- for the heads up--
Having taken Krav Maga-I-too can vouch for the efficiency of the IDF..
I am seriously thinking of taking my 'combat' type of gun training from them...
It's time....
C-CS

Total said...

CS, see if you can get your hands on an IMI Jericho 941; it's a very fine, handy. and compact firearm. You can get it in 9x19, .40S&W, .45ACP, and .41 Action Express. If you can find the extremely rare .41AE, that is the best cartridge available for it. I know MR will hate me for this, but my second choice would be the .40S&W; I love that round.