'cookieChoices = {};'


Whenever Any Form of Government Becomes Destructive To These Ends,
It Is The Right of the People to Alter Or To Abolish It,
And To Institute New Government

click.jpg

Friday, March 18, 2016

DejaIrishtune

I've no Irish blood (that I know of) BUT my wife is half Irish and thus my 3 daughters each 1/4 Irish. So if I don't at least acknowledge St. Patrick's Day I am in deep deep trouble.

Consider this my public acknowledgement.

WHISKEY IN THE JAR

The Irish Rovers



The Dubliners



Jerry Garcia & David Grisman



Thin Lizzy


Metallica

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by midnight rider at permanent link#

2 Comments:

Blogger christian soldier said...

Your wife may be 'relatives' - I am 1/2 IRISH too!
C-CS

Friday, March 18, 2016 2:47:00 am  
Blogger Epaminondas said...

Nice touch. I've always been fan of all covers and versions at once

Friday, March 18, 2016 9:26:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home