Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Obama's Fightin' Words

Has Trump taken a page from Obama's playbook?

Found in a comment HERE:
“They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun” – Barack Obama

“I want you to argue with them and get in their face!” – Barack Obama

“I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry!
I’m angry!” – Barack Obama

“Hit Back Twice As Hard” – Barack Obama

“We talk to these folks… so I know whose a** to kick“ – Barack Obama

“Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat” – Barack Obama

“Punish your enemies.” – Barack Obama

“I’m itchin' for a fight.” – Barack Obama

WHAT’S THIS? OBAMA CALLING FOR VIOLENCE? OH MY!

2 comments:

Epaminondas said...

First quote- Sean Connery, Untouchables, 1987
Butch Cassidy and the SUndance KId, Paul Newman

Always On Watch said...

Obama the Plagiarist?