All of us, every single man, woman, and child on the face of the Earth were born with the same unalienable rights; to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. And, if the governments of the world can't get that through their thick skulls, then, regime change will be necessary.
Sunday, September 27, 2026
Bond Yields are Skyrocketing - Here's what it Means for the US Economy
I agree with most of what Glenn Beck says here.
I do not fully agree on Trump's AI strategy.
I think Trump's AI strategy is a repeat of Reagan's Star Wars (arms race) strategy. He is working to bankrupt China.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Gov't. solution is to crash stock market so lower yields are still competitive?
2 comments:
Gov't. solution is to crash stock market so lower yields are still competitive?
Sorry, what do you mean by lower yields? Do you mean they want less successful companies to be able to compete with more successful companies?
Post a Comment