Louisiana @SenJohnKennedy came to the defense of @SenTomCotton (R-AR) on Sunday after President Trump publicly blasted the Arkansas senator and released his cell phone number in a heated dispute over permanent daylight saving time. “The president, as we know, can be sometimes... he exists loudly. He can be tempestuous. He can go from zero to a-hole in about three seconds. I don’t think he should have given out Tom’s cell phone number. I don’t think that’s going to help convince Tom.” https://t.co/7uM7yAKq0C
— The Gateway Pundit (@gatewaypundit) October 5, 2026
John Kennedy:
“Well, I’ll say first, Kristen, every now and then there are disputes in Congress that have existential significance for the future of Western civilization. Daylight Saving Time is not one of them.
Tom Cotton feels strongly about it. Tom is a rock star senator. If you get between him and what’s best for Arkansas, he’ll devour you like a light snack.
President Trump’s also my friend. He feels strongly about it. The president, as we know, can be sometimes—he exists loudly. He can be tempestuous. He can go from zero to a-hole in about three seconds.
I don’t think he should have given out Tom’s cell phone number. I don’t think that’s going to help convince Tom.
And I have your cell phone number, but I promise not to give it out."
No comments:
Post a Comment