Saturday, March 12, 2016

Violent Goon Who Stormed Chicago Stage and Attacked Trump Supporter Is Pastor and Anti-Violence Activist



GO HERE TO READ THE REST OF THE STORY.

Oh yeah, and by the way, apparently, AFRAID OF REAL DEMOCRACY,

TED CRUZ SAYS TRUMP BEARS SOME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE VIOLENCE. 

GOD DAMN, THE "ANOINTED" TED CRUZ.

I wonder if Ted Cruz thinks Trump was responsible for THIS:

Groping Trump Women Is OK, “They Are Racist White B*tches”

And if you needed any more evidence for what a terrible person Megyn Kelley has beomce:

Megyn Kelly Blames Trump and His Supporters for Violence at Rallies (VIDEO)

AND THEN THERE'S THIS:


4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

More attempts to marginalize and ostracize Trump and his supporters.

The neocons are on board with those attempts.

And, apparently, so is Ted Cruz.

midnight rider said...

Megyn Kelly etc...

Yeah she did, almost gleefully, along with every other piece of shit she talked to.

Only Hannity was quick to disavow that and throw it back at Sanders and his supporters.

cjk said...

I think this is the worst thing Cruz has done so far. It is very disappointing to me.
It's like I'm being pushed to support Trump at this point because everyone else is worse. I mean Cruz is the only other candidate I could still vote for.
Make no mistake in that I WILL BE VOTING AGAINST THE PUBLICLY SPURNED, UNSTABLE, HAG.

Pastorius said...

I would only vote for Cruz or Trump. I would not vote for anyone else the GOP gave me.

I want the GOP gone.

That is job number one as far as I am concerned.