Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Close Guantanamo? We better.

So I saw some demonstrators in Denver in full whining mode over the horrors of Guantanamo.Made wonder how things were going.

Took a digital look around....
Here's the report of a guard....

"Good morning sir, Chief Simmons Camp 6. We have 112 assigned, 112 present. Last

giada.jpg

night detainee 765 requested onions and parsley on his salad and requested to see the camp commander regarding his request. 844 wants a better detainee newsletter and 632 has requested a Bowflex machine because he says he is not getting enough of an upper body work out.

I don't think I have enough Hyatt points left for this kind of stuff. Of course, there is the dark side.

"We had 3 significant activities last night: 601 balled up feces and threw it at the guard hitting him in the chest saying next time he would hit him in the mouth. Next, as 155 was being taken to rec, he bit a guard on the arm until it bled. Detainee was not allowed rec and had comfort items removed. When asked why he did it, 155 just laughed. The guard was sent to medical where he is being evaluated. Finally, 767 yelled at female guard saying, 'I am going to rape you. I am going to rape you. And when I get out of here I am going to

Thumbnail image for joe-horses_ass03_copy.jpg

kill you and your family.' Sir, barring any questions, that concludes my report."

Well, I don't know about you, but I think we send 765 to the CIA (Culinary Institute of America on a full boat), 844 to the Columbia School of Journalism, and 632 to FITTV. The others we send to Egypt where they will be happier, or maybe the Egyptian desert. How far from the fourth cataract to civilization?

Kumbaya, baby.

No comments: