Sunday, August 03, 2008

Please Let Us Know

For the past couple of days, Sitemeter was causing many of our users to have trouble opening this blog page.

We fixed the problem by taking Sitemeter down.

Now, Sitemeter says they have fixed the problem, so we put Sitemeter back up.

The blog is loading fine for me now.

Please let us know if you are still having problems loading the page.

(By the way, you might want to clear your cache, and try restarting the computer, if you are still having problems.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm running IE and got here without problems to post this comment.
Firefox runs ok too.

Pastorius said...

That's good to hear, but you're the only comment.

Are you the only reader?

I guess you wouldn't know the answer to that, would you?

;-)

Anonymous said...

Looking around . . .this text box seems pretty empty on this side . . . .perhaps I am the only reader?

Nah . . . just a slow summer weekend. Enjoy whats left of it.

Epaminondas said...

I never did have a problem ..but I use FireFox

Pastorius said...

This problem was all about how Internet Explorer works with Sitemeter.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
It's working.

christian soldier said...

My son installed FireFox- when I had continued problems loading-before it was know that Siemeter was the problem-

I'll stick with FireFox!!