Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Were They, At Least, Wearing Burqas?

Pakistani Man Mohammad Riaz Confesses to Having Sex with 48 Female Corpses

(Vinienco).Mohammad Riaz stood tall at five foot five inches with a white cloth covering his face at the North Nazimabad police station. DSP Abdul Rashid Khan claims that he has confessed to having defiled the corpses of 48 women in the Paposh Nagar graveyard in the last eight years.

“We had an inkling that something was not right at the graveyard but we did not know what was wrong,” he said. “We had gotten some of the gorkans [grave diggers] to work with us and keep an eye on this man for a month.”

The DSP added that Riaz could not have been caught earlier as he had vanished out of the blue.While talking to the media on Saturday, Riaz said that he had heard a new grave had been dug and a woman had been buried.

I went inside the grave like I usually do and got scared,” he said. “The dead woman’s face and teeth were disgusting.There was a light in her eyes that really horrified me. I got out as fast as I could and started running.”

He added that when he saw the woman’s face, he had sworn never to indulge in these sort of activities ever again.

As Riaz started running away from the grave in fear, he caught the attention of grave diggers and other people.

Soon there was a mob running after him with sticks and stones.Everyone, including the police thought that he was a thief or murderer. “We were conducting a snap check in the area when we found out,” said the police. “We thought the people had caught a robber or something, had no idea that it would be something so strange.” 

They claim that by the time they had figured out what Riaz did, the mob was ready to beat him up and tear him to pieces.

They took him to the North Nazimabad police station for further investigations.Riaz claims that his family is from Sargodha but he has spent his entire life in Karachi.  

He joined the graveyard nearly eight years ago to water the plants and graves. “I got a job through one of the gorkans. His name was Wazir and he died two years ago,” he said. “Wazir taught me.”Riaz’s crime used to go undetected as the graves were ‘katcha’ or the earth was freshly dug. 

Hmmm........"Happy Halloween? 

"When the wife of a distinguished man dies, or any woman who happens to be beautiful or well known, her body is not given to the embalmers immediately, but only after the lapse of three or four days. This is a precautionary measure to prevent the embalmers from violating her corpse, a thing which is actually said to have happened in the case of a woman who had just died." ~ Herodotus (484 BCE -425 BC .)

Read the full story here.



Yeah ooh oh one thing I miss is cold Ethyl and her skeleton kiss
We met last night making love by the refrigerator light


Ethyl Ethyl let me squeeze you in my arms
Ethyl Ethyl come and freeze me with your charms


Ah one thing no lie Ethyl's frigid as an Eskimo pie
She's cool in bed she's gotta be 'cause Ethyl's dead


Ethyl Ethyl let me squeeze you in my arms
Ethyl Ethyl come and freeze me with your charms


Come on cold Ethyl freeze me baby that's cool that's nice
One thing it's true cold Ethyl I am stuck on you


And everything is my way ethyl don't have much to say


Ethyl Ethyl let me squeeze you in my arms
Ethyl Ethyl come and freeze me with your charms


Come here cold Ethyl what makes you so cold ooh so cold ooh ooh


Cold Ethyl cold cold Ethyl cold Ethyl cold cold Ethyl
Cold Ethyl cold cold Ethyl cold Ethyl cold cold Ethyl


If I live 'til ninety seven you'll still be waiting in refrigerator heaven
'cause you're cool you're ice cold Ethyl you're my paradise aah

No comments: