Friday, May 25, 2012

Obama Has Sons?

From this source, dated May 25, 2012:
Obama Twice Mistakenly Mentions ‘My Sons,' While Defending Contraception Mandate

In two campaign speeches over the last two days, President Barack Obama has twice mistakenly mentioned “my sons” when defending his administration’s regulation requiring virtually all health-care plans in the United States to provide women, without any fees or co-pay, with sterilizations and all Food and Drug Administration-approved contraceptives, including those that can cause abortions....
Video at the above link.

What's he smokin'?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi AOW.
Makes you wonder....remember a while back he 'mistakely' also mentioned his 'sons'.
This is not an isolated incident.
The 'voices' made me do it?

Pastorius said...

Will
Are you saying he has said this before just the past few days?

Always On Watch said...

He also signed the wrong date at Westminster Abbey a while back. Remember that one?

WTH?

Pastorius said...

I would do the wrong date thing. What date did he sign?

Unknown said...

Hi Pasto.

Yes he did mention 'sons' a couple of months ago.I've tried to find it back on the web but no luck 'clean' as a whistle although i know i posted about it.

Pastorius said...

are you also unable to locate it on your own site?

Unknown said...

No i can't find it, remember a while back i talked about google 'cleaning old 'search urls' from my blog.I've been looking on my blog search...nothing.
Still loooking cause i know i posted it.
If i remember correctly i gave it the tittle: 'Apparantly Pres Obama has sons'.It was explained as a misquote by him at the moment.
Well for a misquote it sure disappeared thoroughly.

Pastorius said...

Hmmm

Strange.

SamenoKami said...

January 12, 2012
Obama & Sons?


Al Kamen, WaPo:

President Obama, speaking last night in Chicago at a fundraiser at a private home, unloaded this bombshell:

Obama, according to the White House transcript, talked about “The first bill I signed — a bill that said that we’re going to have equal pay for equal work because I want my daughters treated the same way as my sons.”

Was it this one from 12Jan.'12, maybe?

Always On Watch said...

Pastorius,
About the date mistake....He signed "24 May 2008" on May 24, 2011. Photo HERE.

I might sign the wrong day of the month but not the year!