Sunday, June 14, 2015

ISIS Jihadist Tweets Pamela Geller's Personal Address In Call To Murder Her

The Muslims Are Restless

From the International Business Times:
The personal address of an anti-Muslim activist was tweeted Friday from a Twitter account bearing the name of a man believed to be a British Islamic State jihadist kingpin.  
The tweet about Pamela Geller, who heads a group called the American Freedom Defense Initiative, came just hours after a third man connected to a plot to kill her and murder Boston police was arrested. 
"#GoForth," the Tweet urged via a hashtag after revealing Geller's New York City address, apartment number and all. 
The Twitter account that sent out the address has since been suspended. 
In May, two gunmen were killed and one security guard was injured in Texas during a controversial “draw Muhammad” contest that was organized by Geller. ISIS soon after claimed responsibility for the attack at the contest, which welcomed renditions of the Prophet Muhammad, a provocative act for many Muslims who believe that the prophet should not be depicted or mocked in any way. 
In spite of that shooting, a man in New Hampshire was planning another "draw Muhammad" event, according to Seacoast Online. 
Jerry DeLemus, a resident of Rochester, New Hampshire, plans to hold the contest in spite of the shooting. 
The event is expected to take place later this year. "I'm not worried about taking a risk," DeLemus said Thursday. "It's more important to defend our way of life in this country, our constitutional rights, for everybody," he said. 
DeLemus recognizes that the event could be offensive and blasphemous to Muslims but is unconcerned. He has said that the need to protect and defend free speech rights is more important than the risk associated with another draw Muhammad event. 
MEANWHILE:

7 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Pamela will be looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life. **sigh**

Pastorius said...

That is horrible. But it is not nearly as sick and sad as the disgusting people like Franklin Graham, Laura Ingraham, and the MSNBC crowd who justify ISIS' calls for murders by saying she went overboard, etc.

WC said...

I agree win anon, Pamela. Move to a a state/city that have citizens that will defend your right to life. There is nothing in NY worth dying for.

Pastorius said...

Pamela would probably say there is much to die for in NYC. And I would tend to agree with her.

Pamela is a Rand-phile. Ayn Rand said this of New York City:

“I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of New York's skyline. Particularly when one can't see the details. Just the shapes. The shapes and the thought that made them. The sky over New York and the will of man made visible. What other religion do we need? And then people tell me about pilgrimages to some dank pesthole in a jungle where they go to do homage to a crumbling temple, to a leering stone monster with a pot belly, created by some leprous savage. Is it beauty and genius they want to see? Do they seek a sense of the sublime? Let them come to New York, stand on the shore of the Hudson, look and kneel. When I see the city from my window - no, I don't feel how small I am - but I feel that if a war came to threaten this, I would throw myself into space, over the city, and protect these buildings with my body.”

Anonymous said...

I would give the greatest sunset in the world to legally own a firearm. Particularly if my life was in danger. When Rand declared her atheism Christians did not line up to see who could kill her first.

BTW I was born in NYC. I used to go back to visit. No more. I do not have nor do I want a lowlife Visa. I won't be going back.

zaba said...

That was an interesting panel.
It sure enabled Juan Williams to be an outstanding.....free speech 'but' kinda guy; aka idiot.

If you missed this:

I Support Free Speech, But... | Afterburner with Bill Whittle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PWgOAtCn8k

Pastorius said...

Yeah, I have seen that. Thanks, Zaba.