Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Former ISIS Bride Recruiter Warns Girls Of Horrors: "The Caliphate Is Not What You Think It Is, Women Are Whipped, Corpses Displayed for Weeks"


From Fox News:
BERLIN – A Syrian woman believed responsible for helping to deliver hundreds of young European girls to ISIS has defected, and is now warning young women of the hell that awaits them in the black-clad Islamist army’s so-called caliphate. 
“You are young,” the defector, who used the alias Um Asma in an interview with German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, told young women considering running away to join ISIS. “The caliphate is not what you think it is. Women are whipped, sold and stoned. Corpses are on display publicly for weeks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen that picture a number of times and I don't see how the women with hands up are Middle Eastern, not Christian or Yazidi or whatever. ME women don't dress that way or go about without head scarves. Also a few look rather plump, not an ME characteristic.

I believe it likely that these may be westerners. The woman at the end of the line looks African to me.

Pastorius said...

Yes, and, to be clear, this photo doesn't actually go with this story. I only used it as an example.

Redneck Texan said...

You know, due to my past conditioning, when I see a story like this my unconscious initial reaction is that we should do something to try and stop these girls from going to the middle east to service jihadis ....

..... for their own good.

..... well fuck that. Our society is probably better off with these fertility bombs becoming collateral damage in the sectarian civil war.

Maybe I can swing together a kickstarter to get every crazy jihadi loving western psyco-bitch a one way ticket to Syria.

Pastorius said...

YOu might remember, a long time ago, I wrote a post called "An Immodest Proposal: Steal Their Women".

My idea was that we ought to offer all Muslim women trapped in Muslim territories the right to come here to the US and get an education if they wanted to totally separate themselves from their family.

You will notice, I never come up with ideas like that anymore.

I have become far less idealistic having watched this shit happen for 14 years now.

Redneck Texan said...

I hear you man ..... I wasn't born an Islamophobe.

Now I have to question the sanity of anyone who isn't.