Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Mission: Islam -- Taqiyya Protocol

Linda "The Halaal Pig" Sarsour:
In 2011, the prominent anti-Israel activist and Sharia Law promoter infamously tweeted (archive) that conservative journalist Brigitte Gabriel and secular women’s rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali deserved to be physically punished for their views.
“I wish I could take their vaginas away,” wrote Sarsour in a now-deleted tweet. “They don’t deserve to be women.”
A smart soul called her on it in a public forum:
“This question is really important because I believe that women’s rights are human rights,” said the unnamed questioner.
“So I really want to know under what circumstances is it acceptable to say that ‘I wish I could take their vaginas away. They don’t deserve to be women,’” he asked. “Just to give that context that was one of your tweets off your Twitter.”
The ugly woman responds:
Following a lengthy pause, [...]
Taqiyya INITIALIZES.
[...] Sarsour’s offered a response: “So, let’s give some context here. Because you… we have… This is an event organized by an Asian American, right? Let’s just get some context to what is going on here.”
“Celebrating a community, right?” Sarsour continued. “Talking about communities of color who are being directly impacted at this moment and I have a young white man in the back who is not directly impacted by any of the issues that I mentioned.”
Ignore the question. Demonize the individual.

Taqiyya INTENSIFIES.
“A copy and paste that he got from a right-wing blog,” she continued. “He doesn’t even know if it came from my Twitter account because he has a screenshot of it. He never actually went to my Twitter to see if it’s actually there. Right? That never happened.”
Well, it happened. The tweet in question was preserved in an archive multiple times—you can see it right here (and in  the screenshot above).
Taqiyya INSUFFICIENT. Better luck next time, pig.

No comments: