Monday, June 18, 2018

Had anyone told me 10 yrs ago that there would come a time when none of my kids would be local but spread across the globe, the youngest living nearly 5,000 physical miles from the oldest with the middle right in the middle, on Father's Day I would have said they were crazy.

But today I hit the Trifecta, receiving Father's Day video calls and wishes from my girls & grandkids in Pittsburgh and Alaska and France.

Strong willed, independent and each highly adventurous in their own way we raised them.

We done good.

He says with an uncharacteristic waiver in his voice...

The Doobie Brothers
Far From Home


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....Happy Father's Day MR, Pasto and all the IBA dads. - HRW

midnight rider said...

Thank you HRW!

Pastorius said...

God bless you and your family, MR.

Pastorius said...

Thank you, HRW.

Always On Watch said...

MR,
How wonderful!

You're right to be a proud father.