Tuesday, May 27, 2008

In Britain It Is Considered Racist To Fly The British Flag

From This is Wiltshire:


A TEENAGE motorist was told to remove an England flag from his car by a police officer because it could be offensive to immigrants.

Ben Smith, 18, was driving back home to Ingram Road in Melksham on Thursday evening after filling up with petrol, when the officer stopped him on a routine patrol.

He checked the tax disc and tyres on his Vauxhall Corsa but when he noticed the flag of St George on the parcel shelf he told Mr Smith to take it down.

Mr Smith, who works for G Plan Upholsterers on Hampton Park West, said: "He saw the flag and said it was racist towards immigrants and if I refused to take it down I would get a £30 fine.

"I laughed because I thought he was joking, but then I realised he was serious so I had to take it down straight away. I thought it was silly - it's my country and I want to show my support for my country."

Mr Smith had recently installed new speakers in the parcel shelf of his car and wanted to cover them up so they did not get stolen.

He used the flag and laid it out flat on the shelf so it was not obscuring his view out of the rear window.

But it was only there a couple of days before he was stopped by the officer at about 9.30pm close to Melksham Enterprise Park and made to take it down.

He said he is used to getting stopped by the police because he is a young male driver and is often mistaken for a boy racer'.

But he thought it was "a bit strange" to be asked to take down the England flag when the officer found nothing else wrong with his car.


I agree with the kid. It is a "bit strange" to be asked to take down the flag of your own country, so as not to offend immigrants.

Would the cop ask the immigrants to take their flags down? I seriously doubt it.

One day, all these Dhimmi policemen and government workers are going to get what is coming to them. They can not just take our countries and hand them over to Allah. We won't allow it.

They are sowing the wind. You know what happens to people who sow the wind.

8 comments:

Damien said...

Wiltshire,

They will probably gets what's coming to them one way or another.

Pastorius said...

Do you live in Britain, Damien?

Damien said...

Pastorius,

No, I do not live in Britain. I live in Oak Park California. I have never been to England in my life. What I meant by "they will probably get what's coming to them one way or another," is that they will suffer regardless of who wins this battle. If the people wake up and realize what's going on, the Dhimmi's will lose their jobs, and be viewed as cowards. On the other hand, if the Islamists take over Britain, than they will lose their jobs and suffer like they have never suffered before. I am saying that either way, they won't like what they have brought upon themselves. But by comparison, they will be lucky if their Muslim "Friends" are the losers and are all thrown out of the country or put in jail for treason.

Anonymous said...

England is truly F**ked and it's their own fault. So sad...

Pastorius said...

Historian 101,
Your right, dagnummit.

All immigrants dislike the British flag, not just Muslims, huh?

Do me a favor, and answer this question, if you were to take a survey of the population of Hindu immigrants, Sikh immigrants, Christian immigrants, Animist immigrants, and Muslim immigrants, which one do you think would be most offended by things such as the British flag?

Damien said...

Historian 101,

Also I'm going to add to Pastorius' comment by asking you, what exactly is it about the British flag that is racist? If there's nothing about it that's racist, why should they abandon it, to appease a minority, based on the claim that it is racist?

Pastorius said...

Good question, Damien.

Anonymous said...

It's the flag of St George... I think it goes back to the days of the Crusades.. Christian forces pushing through to recapture Jerusalem. It was a western campaign designed to gain wealth, power and control of land with the use of Christianity. ANy pagan, non christian people in the way got pushed around and/or killed. Being English myself and not particularly favoured to Christianity or many other religions, the flag is little to me other than a bunch of placed colours representing my area. This is how it's been for hundred and hundreds of years... so what? If immigrants are offended by it, which I doubt many are because they're happily taking advantage of all the other things our degenerated nation has to offer, they should leave perhaps. It may be considered a symbol which would incite religious tension. But it's a load of crap. Political correctness gone too far, there are mosques in England after all!