Wednesday, July 27, 2011

John Stewart to Obama: 'Why don't you come here and mow my lawn ..."

From Raw Story:
On Tuesday night’s “The Daily Show,” Jon Stewart broke down President Barack Obama’s address to the nation about the looming deficit.

When Obama implored the country to send a message to their Congress members, Stewart had had enough.
“Did the president just quit?” he asked. “Did that — seriously, you’re the president. Did you just ask us to call Congress? Yeah, sure, I’ll call the Congress: ‘why don’t you come here and mow my lawn, because I’ve got shit to do.’”




3 comments:

Epaminondas said...

Just imagine if Rush Limbaugh had said that... all the left would have heard is 'shine my shoes'

But Stewart is right. Obama is the best campaigner since Clinton, but Clinton knew what to do IN THE OFFICE.

I had a very hard time with him, but he doesn't seem so bad right now does he?

Pastorius said...

I thought Bill Clinton was a pretty good President.

Epaminondas said...

Good presidents don't cum on aide's dresses.

They are too fastidious.

Also too detail aware -
TO
GET
FRICKIN'
CAUGHT
AT
IT